Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BS Session

welcome to my blog *poketaffi*, what is poketaffi well sit back, relax, and clear your mind. If you are pregnant, obese, have a heart condition, or think lowrider mini trucks are still cool please leave now.

Poketaffi was my code name when I was a spy for the CIA........ no wait, When I earned a living racing bicycles in Europe I was on a team from Kazakhstan. No one else on the team spoke English including the director. The only word I learned was poketaffi a Russian term for butt sweat....... or maybe it was a term for the way sunshine flows through tree tops on an Autumn day, either way it was the only "Kazak" word I picked up. During my 3 years of elite level world champion cycling I learned a lot about life, myself, and how lucky Americans are to have anywhere from 1 to 5 Walmarts in every city - seriously anytime night or day anything you need from firearms to fertilizer. One thing I found out is we are always changing, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I myself went from an agnostic overweight smoker to a world class athlete praising GOD overnight. How did this happen? Well it took 4 years for this overnight transition to occur. 

1 comment: